Nalezeno "Industry Talk": 1273

Sealana Smashes $2 Million Mark in Presale: A New Wave in Solana Meme Coins Tuesday, May 21, 2024- As Sealana’s (SEAL) presale passes the $2 million mark, the Solana-based meme coin is poised to become the next crypto to explode in value. Sealana is a playful and culturally resonant meme coin...

Pepe Holders Move Funds to New Bitcoin ICO, Targeting 1982% Profits

As the Pepe (PEPE) price pumps to fresh record highs as bets on Ethereum ecosystem growth grow amid optimism Ethereum ETFs might soon gain US regulatory approval, Pepe holders are taking profit and moving funds to a new Bitcoin ICO called 99Bitcoins (99BTC) as they hunt potential 1,982%...

Mobs of Bonk Inu Token Traders Now Buying Mollars ICO

Large mobs of Bonk Inu (BONK) token traders appear to be migrating into the ICO for Ethereum-Blockchain’s new store-of-value asset; A rival token for Bitcoin. The post Mobs of Bonk Inu Token Traders Now Buying Mollars ICO appeared first on Cryptonews

Crypto Whales Bet Big on Mollars, Toncoin, and Cardano

The cryptocurrency market is currently experiencing a significant shift when it comes to mainstream adoption. Embarking on the Bitcoin halving, and BTC ETF hype, the space is seeing an increase in its users. The post Crypto Whales Bet Big on Mollars, Toncoin, and Cardano appeared first on Cryptonews

Mollars Crypto Half as Popular as Pepe Token According To Google Trends

The ICO for 2024’s new store of value [SOV] altcoin, Mollars (MOLLARS), is pushing quickly towards US$1,500,000.  Today the project’s initial coin offering moved  to 72%, leaving less than 28% of the tokens allocated for the presale available for purchase. The post Mollars Crypto Half as Popular...

Crypto Whales Are Hoarding This Solana Meme Coin – What Does it Do?

A presale for Solana’s all-American hillbilly $SEAL token has attracted over $1.4 million in just three weeks as it leads a new wave of Solana meme coins that has caught the attention of investors worldwide. Sealana’s predecessors, meme coins coins like DogWifHat ($WIF), Bonk ($BONK), Book...

Best Crypto to Buy Now May 17 – Arweave, Hedera, THORChain

As major cryptocurrencies look to end the week on a strong footing, with Bitcoin (BTC) looking to push above a key short-term resistance zone, traders are parsing through their options in the altcoin market that might be the best crypto to buy now. The post Best Crypto to Buy Now May 17 – Arweave...

Tento web používá k poskytování služeb a analýze návštěvnosti soubory cookie. Používáním tohoto webu s tímto souhlasíte. Další informace